Protect your family’s financial security by creating an instant estate
Year in, year out, your family depends on you to make ends meet. How would they cope financially if you passed away unexpectedly? Where would the money come from? Unless you have a large amount of savings that your spouse could access immediately, your family could face serious hardship.
One of the most effective and economical ways to protect your family is with life insurance. Life insurance provides an immediate, tax-free payment to your designated beneficiary or beneficiaries. Payment is made directly, without having to go through a will or be probated.
The freedom to choose
With an instant estate, your spouse would have immediate funds to keep the family going and money to invest for the longer term should something happen to you. It provides the financial security that gives your surviving spouse the flexibility to make important life choices. He or she might use the funds to:
- Pay off the mortgage on the family home.
- Hire a dedicated caregiver for your children.
- Take an unpaid leave of absence from work at a time when your children are likely to need special attention.
- Ensure that your kids continue to benefit from annual vacations or summer camp.
- Pay for your children’s post-secondary education.
We can help you determine how much life insurance you require and whether you need it for 10 years, 20 years, 30 years or your lifetime.